Priman precision sheet metal
ADD：No. 3 Village Road before Huangtu Jiangyin Industrial Park
release time2016-05-20 01:02:58
Based on differences in the structure of sheet metal, the process may vary, but the total does not exceed the following points.
1, cutting: cutting a variety of ways, mainly in the following ways
①. Scissors: Scissors cut using a simple strip of materials and parts, it is primarily for the mold blanking forming preparation processing, low cost, accuracy of less than 0.2, but can only process non-porous material without cutting angle strip or block material.
②. Punch: Punch is the use of one or more steps in the flat sheet member stamping parts will be expanded after forming various shapes materials and parts, the advantage of consuming short working hours, high efficiency, high precision, low cost, suitable for mass production, but to design the mold.
③. NC NC cutting, the first to be prepared when the NC cutting CNC machining programs, use programming software, will draw an expanded view of the preparation of a number of NC machine tools pull identifiable program that allowed each step knife blanking plate on the basis of these programs structure shape plate member, but its structure is subject to tool structure actions, low cost, precision 0.15.
④. Under laser material, the use of laser cutting manner, in the shape of the structure will be a large flat plate cut out of the same material as required under NC write CD program, it can be a variety of flat pieces of complex shape, high cost, accuracy to 0.1 .
⑤. Saw: mainly used under aluminum, square tube, showing the pipe, round bars and the like, low cost, low accuracy.
1. Fitter: sink hole, tapping, reaming, drilling
Sink hole angle is generally 120 ℃, for pop rivets, 90 ℃ for countersunk screws, tapping inch bottom outlet.
2. Flanging: also known as pumping holes, hole flanging, is in a small group drawn into a hole slightly larger than the hole, and then tapping the main plate thickness is thin sheet metal processing, increase its strength and number of turns avoid sliding teeth, generally used for relatively thin thickness, its circumference hole normal shallow flange thickness unchanged, allowing a thinner thickness of 30-40% can be obtained height of higher than normal flanging 40- 60% of the height, with a thin squeeze 50%, the largest flange height can be obtained when the thickness is large, such as the thickness of 2.0, 2.5 and above, can be directly tapping.
3. Punch: The use of mold forming processing step, there are punching, cutting angle, blanking, punching the convex hull (bump), red tear, pumping holes, forming and other processing methods generally punch processing, the processing need to have appropriate mold to complete the operation, such as punching blanking die, the convex hull mold, tearing mode, pumping hole mold, molding, etc., the main attention to the operating position, direction.
4. Riveted: riveted on this company, there are rivet nuts, screws, captive like, which is produced by a hydraulic press riveting machine or punch to complete the operation, which was riveted to the sheet metal, as well as rose riveting way, should pay attention to direction.
5. Bending; bending the plate member is 2D and 3D folded parts. Its processing requires a folding bed and the appropriate bending mold is complete, it also has some bending sequence, the principle is under the knife does not produce interference first off, will produce interference after the break.
l bend number 6 is T = 3.0mm or less times the groove width thickness calculated as: T = 1.0, V = 6 .0 F = 1.8, T = 1.2, V = 8, F = 2.2, T = 1.5, V = 10, F = 2.7, T = 2.0, V = 12, F = 4.0
l folding bed mold classification, straight knife, machete (80 ℃, 30 ℃)
When l aluminum bending, cracks, increase the lower die width formula to increase the upper mold R (annealing to avoid cracking)
Note that when l bend matters: Ⅰ drawings, requirements plate thickness, number; Ⅱ bending direction
Ⅲ bending angle; Ⅳ Bending size; Ⅵ appearance, chrome plating materials and parts must not have creases.
Bending and pressure riveting process relations, after the first general riveted bending, but the materials and parts necessary to interfere after pressure riveting pressure after the first break, and some need to bend - riveted - and then bending and other processes.
6. Welding: Welding Definition: welded materials from atomic and molecular lattice distance of Beijing formed integrally
① classification: a fusion welding: welding, CO2 welding, gas welding, manual welding
b pressure welding: spot welding, welding, soldering hit
c Brazing: electric welding chromium, copper
② welding: a CO2 gas shielded arc welding
c spot welding, etc.
d robot welding
Selection of welding modes are based on actual requirements and the material may be, in general, CO2 gas shielded welding iron type for welding daub; welding for stainless steel, the aluminum type welding, robotic welding, can save time, improve efficiency and welding quality, reduce the intensity.
③ weld symbol: Δ fillet welds, Д, I type welding, V-type welding, unilateral V-shaped welding (V) with a blunt edge V-weld (V), spot welding (O), or plug weld groove weld (Π) , weld bead (χ), with the blunt side of a unilateral V-shaped welding (V), U-type bonding with the blunt, with a blunt J-type welding, back welding, weld every
④ arrow lines and connectors
⑤ welding Loss and loss prevention measures
Spot welding: strong enough to play bump imposed welding area
CO2 welding: high productivity, low energy consumption, low cost, high rust resistance
TIG: melting depth, welding slow, low efficiency, high production costs, with tungsten inclusion flaws, but the advantages of having a better quality of welding can be welded non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, magnesium and the like.
⑥ welding deformation of reasons: lack of preparation prior to welding, an additional fixture
Adverse improve the process of welding jig
Bad welding sequence
⑦ welding deformation effect Dhamma: Dhamma flame effect
Artificial aging method